Consciously and sometimes unconsciously, we tend to follow a trend which our favorite and even the not to favorite celebrities embrace. It has become the law of our mind to follow or keep track of their style, whether it is the jewelry, the shoes and the outfit they are wearing or the handbag or clutch they are carrying. The biggest hype arises when some celebrity is getting engaged or hitched. Every inch of their life becomes the talk of the town. And the biggest headline which we all eagerly wait to see is the type of engagement ring that is being slipped on her finger. So as we speak of engagement rings today, let us take a flashback to the most talked about celebrity engagement rings.
Some of the most talked about Celebrity Engagement Rings:
1) Kim Kardashian: Her ring has been an object of constant fascination. From her marriage to rapper Kanye West, Kardashian got a ring which is reportedly more than 15 carat. It is estimated to have cost something between $2million to $5million.
2) Jennifer Aniston: Justin Theroux popped the question to Jennifer Aniston, with an oval-shaped diamond which is apparently 10 carats in weight and at least $1 million.
3) Jennifer Garner: A 4.5 carat cushion cut diamond ring from longtime husband Ben Affleck, graces Garner’s finger.
4) Angelina Jolie: After seven years of dating, Brad Pitt proposed marriage to Angelina Jolie with a 16 carat ring that was co-designed by Brad Pitt himself along with designer Robert Procop. According to reports the designing took close to a year as the side diamonds were specially cut to encircle
5) Beyonce: Her husband Jay Z, has given her an amazing 18 carat emerald-cut flawless diamond solitaire ring which is estimated to be around $5 million. The ring was bought from Lorraine Schwartz.
6) Anna Kournikova: She received an 11 carat natural pink pear shape diamond with diamond accents from Enrique Iglesias. The ring is estimated to be somewhere between $2.5 million and $6million.
7) Mariah Carey: From partner Nick Cannon, she got a stunning 17 carat emerald cut pink diamond ring surrounded by 58 pink diamonds and edged by two half-moon diamonds. The ring is estimated to be $2.5 million and was bought from Jacob & Co.
8) Blake Lively: From partner Ryan Reynold, Blake got an absolute head- turner engagement ring. It is a ring with a large oval-cut pink diamond stone at the center and is flanked by small diamonds on the band. The ring was designed by Lorraine Schwartz though it has Ryan Reynold’s contributions too.
9) Jessica Biel: She was proposed with one of a kind diamond ring by her partner Justin Timberlake. A slightly rounded square-cut diamond stone in the center, her ring is flanked by two rows of smaller stones and a rope-style band. It also features blackened platinum.
10) Kate Middleton: Kate Middleton’s ring that originally belonged to Princess Diana, features a 12-carat oval blue sapphire, surrounded by 14 solitaire diamonds and set in 18-karat white gold.